Open Casket by Dana Schutz (aka Jet Magazine, aka Friday Moten Recording, aka A Brief Anthology of Quotations, aka Michael Brown)
at “Grammars of the Fugitive,” organised by Black Study Group (London), 2013.
(written transcription to come)
Extra Material (not required reading):
- Pierre Macherey, ‘Implicit and Explicit.’
- Irit Rogoff, ‘Looking Away: Participations in Visual Culture.’
- Susan Sontag, Regarding the Pain of Others (chapters 4 & 5).
07/2017 July Critique: Jason Havneraas & Goutam Ghosh
03-05/2017 Residency: Nine Herbs Charm
03/2017 BAR International Symposium, BAR Project, Barcelona
02/2017 LD Reading Group, Studio17, Stavanger
– Podcast by The Ventriloquist Radio
01/2017 LD & FRANK: To Do or Not to Be, Kurant, Tromsø
11/2016 Lobregat Balaguer / The Office of Culture and Design
10/2016 October Critique: Tobias-Alexander Danielsson
10/2016 ByFlimmer: Abbas Kiarostami's 'Koker Trilogy'
– curated by Sara Yazdani and Kaveh Tehrani